This week I had to take a day to maintain some of my tools and to re-flatten my second bench (the community workbench). Since being made the top has dried some and had moved a lot. I realized this when I was trying to level a little stool by using the bench.
In the end I got the two ends flat again, and the middle part of the bench “flat enough”
After that it was long overdue for me to disassemble, clean, and sharpen my planes.
So, not the most creative of days in the shop, but it ended up being satisfying anyway. On to the next project: building a hot wire foam cutter; this is to quickly render prototypes of my pieces in 3D.